World of Cultures Logan ’23
World of Cultures returns bigger and better than ever!
Set within the grounds of the iconic Kingston Butter Factory, SSI’s World of Cultures is Logan City’s premier multicultural event.
Enjoy incredible authentic cuisine from all around the world and a diverse and eclectic line up of artists on a live outdoor stage.
With roving performers and plenty of entertainment, the stage is set for a truly atmospheric cultural experience like no other, in the heart of one of Australia’s most multicultural cities.
Come and join us for this FREE, FAMILY-FRIENDLY EVENT:
- Diverse and vibrant artist line up including Julian Bel Beshir, Chris Tamwoy and Heilani Dance Group
- Food stalls from all corners of the globe – enjoy Fijian, Eritrean, Cambodian and much more
- Roving performers
- Youth Zone featuring DJ Disco, performances and a poetry slam
- Sports Zone with rock climbing, Takraw & Taekwondo demonstrations, inflatable warrior games, and Netball Queensland representatives.
- Kids Zone including magic shows, face painting, sports activities, henna and more!
- 4EB live broadcast
SSI proudly presents World of Cultures for a second year running, thanks to our valuable partners: Queensland Government, Logan City Council, Kingston Butter Factory Cultural Precinct, Multilink, Logan Together.
World of Cultures is officially part of Multicultural Queensland Month.
SSI is a national not-for-profit organisation providing dedicated human and social services to a diverse Australia. With community at the heart of everything we do, our purpose is to create a world in which everyone has access to equal opportunities.